Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2000 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2000 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2000 in PDF.
QUESTION 1 to 4 are based on Femi Osofisan’s Morountodun.
1. Titubi’s experience at the peasants camp is narrated through a dramatic technique called
A. reflection B. projection
C. dramatic irony D. flashback.
2. The language of the play is
A. ambiguous B. condemnatory
C. apolitical D. metaphoric.
Use the passage below to answer questions 3 and 4.
‘…We have no electric, and we still drink tanwiji from the stream. Many of our children are in jail… We protested and your police mounted expeditions to maim us and reduce our houses to ashes…’
3. The images depicted are those of
A. poverty and opulence
B. opulence and brutality
C. suffering and depression
D. suffering and brutality.
4. The speech is made by
A. Titubi role-playing Moremi
B. Niniola role-playing Titubi
C. Mama Kayode role-playing Baba
D. Molade role-playing Marshal.
Questions 5 to 9 are based on William Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night.
5. X: What country, friends, is this?
Y: This is Illyria, lady.
X: And what should I do in Illyria?
My brother he is in Elysium.
Perchance he is not drown’d;…
The dialogue above takes place
A. in the captain’s ship B. in Illyria
C. by the sea-coast of Illyria
D. by the sea-coast after Illyria.
6. The author successfully conveys his message through
A. interior monologue B. comedy of manners
C. satirical performances D. comedy of errors.
…But, like a cloistress, she will veiled walk, And water once a day her chamber round With eve-offending brine; all this to season…
The imagery above describes
A. Viola’s deep sorrow for her drowned brother
B. Olivia’s deep sorrow over the loss of her
C. Viola’s grief over a love she cannot show
D. Olivia’s intense grief over the death of her
8. The play is about love,
A. longing and ambition
B. pretence and hatred
C. loss and death
D. commitment and marriage.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Biology with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Biology for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Biology
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail