Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2001 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2001 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2001 in PDF.
Question 1 to 9 are based on Literary Appreciation.
These oily tears Gripping down the tears on your depressed face, Will one day be staunched, Swear!
Ibiwari Ikiriko, Oily Tears.
The tone of the poet is
A. optimistic B. supplicatory
C. sympathetic D. piteous.
2. ‘Lift not the painted veil which those who live call life: though unreal shapes be pictured there, And it but mimic all we would believe With colours idly spread, – behind, lurk fear,’
P.B. Shelley, Sonnet.
The stanza above is n example of a
A. quatrain B. couplet
C. free veree D. limerick.
3. ‘Symbol of fruitfulness, symbol of barrenness Mother and destroyer, the calm and the storm! Life and desire and dreams and death Are born of the sea; this swarming land.’
Frank Collymore, Hymn to the Sea.
The address to the sea in the lines above is done by the use of
A. personification B. praise
C. symbolism D. apostrophe.
4. ‘When he gave me the bottle, and I opened it, I was shocked by the odour that hit my nose. I immediately corked it again, and spat on the floor.’
Isidore Okpewho, The Last Outy.
The reaction in the passage above is that of
A. rejection B. anger C. protest D. nausea.
5. ‘CYCLIST gets down and begins to prop his
CYCLIST: All right, If you’re sure it won’t take long.
BARBER: I am known for my lightning dippers,
Even the soldiers know me. I can shave the head of an entire battalion between one coup and the next.
Sit down and relax your back. Cycling is not easy when you’ve abandoned it for some time…’
Wole Soyinka, The Beautification of Area Boy.
The literary devices in the dialogue above are
A. humour and irony
B. allusion arid paradox
C. irony and parody
D. hyperbole and allusion.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail