Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2002 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2002 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2002 in PDF.
Question 1 to 3 are based on Abubakar Gimba’s Witnesses to Tears.
1. In the novel, Al-Amin’s initial reservations about his daughter’s engagement to Lahac are informed by
A. a premonition of his death
B. ahab’s doubtful morality
C. Hussainas immaturity
D. his fear of loneliness.
2. The witnesses to the tears in the novel are
A. Saahir and Lahab B. Lahab and Hussaina
C. Lahab and Sagiir D. Al-Amin and Hussaina.
3. The novel is largely set in
A. Futa Torn B. Sabonville city
C. Alligator city D. Nuclear city.
Questions 4 to 7 are based on George Orwell’s Animal Farm.
4. Old Major ends his speech to the animals with a song in order to
A. spur them to action B. entertain them
C. display his ability to sing
D. teach them how to sing an anthem.
5. The execution of some of the animals on the orders of Napoleon is to
A. prevent Snowball from coming back to the farm B. make the pigs constitute themselves into a
C. achieve the pigs’ socialist goals without further
D. pave way for Napoleon to become an absolute
6. The message of the novel is that
A. capitalism is as bad as communism
B. humanism is better than animalism
C. communism is better than capitalism
D. no society exists where everyone is equal.
7. After the expulsion of Snowball from the farm, the triumvirate that ran the farm was composed of
A. Minimus, Napoleon and Squealer
B. Jessie, Napoleon and Bluebell
C. Boxer, Old Major and Napoleon
D. Squealer, Boxer and Napoleon.
Questions 8 to 10 are based on S. I. Osammor’s The Triumph of the Water Lily.
8. The dominant impression of the first person narrative in the novel gives it
A. an omniscient character
B. an epistolary character
C. biographical character
D. an autobiographical character.
9. The persona of the novel sees death as a welcome event provided one
A. has loved and cared for one’s spouse
B. has left behind children to be remembered by
C. has fulfilled one’s destiny on earth
D. will haunt the living for the past offences
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More