Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2003 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2003 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2003 in PDF.
QUESTIONS 1 TO 10 ARE BASED ON Literary Appreciation.
1. ‘Jibunoh was simply a difficult man. He was hated by all his neighbours and deserted by his relations. He was the first and only person to beat a policeman in the entire village. He also had ten cases instituted against him for either stealing or violating the rights of others. He had no regard for decency or normal conduct. No lover of peace or order could be his friend. It is not surprising that his death elicited jubilation rather than morning.’ The passage above reveals that Jibunoh symbolises
A. wickedness B. insanity
C. lawlessness D. isolation
2. ‘Loveliest of trees, the cherry now is hung with bloom along the bough and stands about the woodland ride Wearing white for Easteride.’
A.E. Housman, Loveliest of Trees, Cherry Tress. In the excerpt above the subject matter is
A. love of trees B. cherry bloom
C. snow at easter D. woodland tide
3. ‘As virtuous men pass midly away,
and whisper to their souls, to go,
Whilst some of their sad friends do say
“The breath goes now”, and some say “No”
The tone of this poem is generally
A. appreciative B. serious
C. imaginative D. conversational
Use the passage below to answer questions 4 and 5.
‘I am informed the day recycles itself today
When I slept in the Lord in February
I blame no one for an untimely death
I bless God for a noble departure His words
The Lord taketh the righteous away before evil days
4. The persons in the poem appears happy to have died
A. a noble death B. during the day
C. at an old age C. an untimely death
5. The lines above express
A. anniversary B. procreation
C. incarnation C. resurrection
6. If God is the sole author of man’s life and all that befall him on earth does it not stand the reason that all evils that befall man are God sa………………..
If man generally turns to God to bail him out of evil or bad occurrences, is one wrong than to concluded that He allows evils to befall man to bring him back to Him?
The literary style used in the passage above is
A. discursive B. rhetorical
C. accusative D. interrogative
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail