Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2004 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2004 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2004 in PDF.
Questions I to 10 are based on selected poems from Ker, D, et al (edsj: New Poetry from Africa; Soyinka, W. (ed.) Poems of Black Africa; Senanu, K. E. and Vincent, T. (eds.): A Selection of African Poetry; Umukoro, M. et al (eds): Exam Focus: Literature -in- English; Eruvbetine, A. E. et al (eds.) Longman Examination Guides and Nwoga, D. I. (ed): West African Verse.
1. In Acholonu’s The Dissidents, ‘the daughter of my father is a
A. heroine B. villain C. character D. narrator
2. ‘… a huge senseless cathedral o doom’ in Kofi Awoonor’s The Cathedral implies
A. meaningless foreign religious practices
B. meaningless indigenous religious practices
C. the architectural beauty of the cathedral
D. the Catholic Church practices
3. The persona in Kassam’s Maji Maji represents the
A. warriors B. Germans C. Mzee D. listeners
4. David Diop’s Loser of Everything can be seen as
A. a lamentation of the destruction of African values B. the suppression of an African village
C. a celebration of African values
D. an account of warfare between an African
community and an invading force
5. Kalu Uka’s Earth to Earth is concerned with the
A. fertilization of the earth by moisture
B. loss of man’s property
C. seasonal flow of nature
D. happy beginning and sad end of life
6. ‘Love and loveless hate’ and ‘Love, lustreless word’ in Lenrie Peters’ She Came in Silken Drapes suggest that
A. love is a meaningless word
B. joy and sadness often mingle
C. love is forever sweet
D. love breeds hate
7. Arthur Nortje’s Nightfall is written against the backdrop of
A. apartheid B. revolution
C. celebration D. violence
8. The allusion to Eurydice’s experience in Robert
Frost’s Wild Grapes is an imagery of death and
A. reincarnation B. resurrection
C. rebirth D. growth
9. Mohan Singh’s A Village Girl centres on
A. the description of a village girl
B. beauty and its appreciation
C. man in nature
D. the elegance of a girl
10. In John Donne’s Death, be not Proud, the poet believes that death is
A. immortal B. mighty
C. pleasurable D. dreadful
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000