Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2005 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2005 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2005 in PDF.
Questions I to 5 are based on Ahmed Yerima’s Attahiru.
1. To justify the deposition of the Emirs of Bida and Kontagora, the British authorities accuse them of
A. oppression B. mendacity
C. partiality D. embezzlement
2. ‘I wish him luck with his infidel friends, But he must remember that there is only one moon at a time one sun at a time’.
The speaker in the passage above is referring to a
A. moon gazer B. slave raider
C. muezzin D. usurper
3. Lord Lugard and the British military find it easy to penetrate the Sokoto Caliphate because the
A. Muslim faithfuls fight with bows and arrows while the British soldiers use rifles
B. Emir of Zazzau calls the whitemen to save him
from the attack of a fellow Muslim, the Emir of Kontagora
C. emirates of Sokoto and Zaria have not beer
friends since the reign of Caliph Abdulrahma’
D. emirates are only united to fight the whitemen
when it is the turn of Sokoto
4. Caliph Attahiru’s dream about heavy smoke or the battlefield and the ancestors passing the flag of Islam from one head to another serves as
A. a flashback B. a prophecy
C. foreshadowing D. a reverie
5. Madawaki: The whiteman is an
uninvited guest to our land
he must observe, not dictate.
The statement above is prompted by the
A. abolition of slave trade
B. undermining of caliphal authority
C. introduction of direct rule
D. imposition of taxes
Questions 6 to 10 are based on William Shakespeare’s Hamlet.
6. Claudius, though a murderer, is presented as a character
A. who has a superlative administrative style
B. with a living conscience that torments him
C. To whom past events have no significance
D. with an admirable physical appearance
7. The call made on Hamlet to avenge his father’s death makes him
A. purposeful B. impoverished
C. confused D. amused
8. Hamlet: Suit the action to the word, the word to the
action; with this special observance, that you o’erstep not the modesty of nature.
Here, Hamlet is urging the players to
A. reflect reality B. be good actors
C. justify their actions D. be creative on stage
9. The principal function of the play-within-the-play
in Hamlet is to
A. amuse Claudius
B. confirm the claim of the ghost
C. divert attention from the main event
D. create some comic relief in the tragedy
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More