Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2007 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2007 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2007 in PDF.
Questions I to 5 are based on William Shakespeare’s Hamlet.
1. The death of Polonius can be partly blamed on Hamlet’s
A. anger B. procrastination
C. fear D. disenchantment
2. Fear it, Ophelia, fear it, my dear sister;
And keep you in the rear of your affection,
Out of the shot and danger of desire,
The Chariest maid is prodigal enough
If she unmask her beauty to the moon.
In the excerpt above, Laertes warns Ophelia to beware of Hamlet’s attentions because
A. of his insanity
B. such attentions cannot be given by too young a
C. of his mournful state
D. the sincerity of his love is in doubt.
3. But, O, what form of prayer
Can serve my turn? Forgive me my foul
That cannot be; since I am still possessed
Of those effects for which I did the murder
Those effects which Claudius is still possessed
of from the excerpt above are
A. Hamlet’s orchard and his crown
B. young Hamlet and Gertrude
C. the crown and the queen
D. Norway and young Fortinbras.
4. In the play, the two revenge plots revolve around
A. Hamlet against Polonius and Laertes against
B. Hamlet against Claudius and Laertes against
C. Claudius against Hamlet and Laertes against
D. Ophelia against Hamlet and Laertes against
5. How does Queen Gertrude finally die?
A. Through strangulation. B. By venomed sword. C. From poisoned drink. D. Of snake bite.
Questions 6 to 10 are based on Ahmed Yerima’s Attahiru.
6. Abbas’ money which is stolen from his bag is
A. his inheritance from his uncle
B. his inheritance from his father
C. the proceeds from the goods he sells
D. the money his friend gives him.
7. The play is about
A. resistance to British administration
B. opposition to Christianity
C. disunity among the Hausa states
C. unity in the caliphate.
8. Characterization in the play comprises three major groups of
A. counsellors, spiritual advisers and soldiers
B. court officials, British soldiers and beggars
C. court officials, British officials and people
D. people, soldiers and beggars.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC. You can pay through Internet Payment
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More