Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2008 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2008 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2008 in PDF.
Questions 1 to 5 are based on J. C. De Graft’s sons and Daughters.
1. In the play, Fasuwa represents the
A. new culture B. patriarchy
C. old order D. African civilization.
2. The play opens with a conversation between Aaron and Awere about
A. Aaron’s choice of course
B. Maanan’s encounter with the lawyer
C. George and Kofi
D. Hannah and George.
3. ‘I still think you can do something about it… persuade him; make him see how frustrating the whole business is bound to be for you.
The whole business in the excerpt above refers to
A. marriage proposal B. career choice
C. business contract D. political transition.
4. The central conflict in the play is
A. religious B. Romantic
C. generational D. communal.
5. The change in fortune is achieved in the play when
A. James agrees that Aaron and Maanan should study what they want
B. Lawyer B harasses Maanan in his office
C. Haanah, James’ wife convinces him
D. Aaron and Maanan agree to read the courses James chooses for them.
Questions 6 to 10 are based on William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
6. ‘I will be brief, for my short date of breath
Is not so long as is a tedious tale!
The statement above is in reference to the
B. imminent death
C. state of health
D. short-tempered nature.
7. Romeo’s death becomes inevitable because
A. Friar Lawrence’s letter is not delivered
B. Juliet is married to Paris
C. Romeo kills Tybalt in a duel
D. Juliet has committed suicide.
8. The multiple deaths in the play serve as a punishment for
A. imposing life partner on children
B. treating others with hatred
C. disobeying one’s own parents
D. shedding kinsmen’s blood.
9. The major reason for Juliet’s grief is
A. the death of her cousin
B. her reluctant marriage to the County
C. the banishment of her lover
D. her imminent death.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC. You can pay through Internet Payment
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More