Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2009 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2009 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2009 in PDF.
Questions 1 to 5 are based on J.C. De Graft’s Sons and Daughters.
1. In the play, the character of Lawyer B is presented through the use of
A. flashback B. dialogue
C. play-within-the-play D. irony.
2. James Ofosu’s desire is to see Maanan trained as A. a choreographer B. an attorney
C. an accountant D. a surgeon:
3. The plot of the play is
A. linear B. cyclical C. complicated D. episodic.
4. What causes the strained relationship between
James and Lawyer B?
A. Betrayal of trust.
B. Standard of education.
C. Working experience.
D. Family differences.
5. ‘Now look what we have: a permanent bloom
of ugly paper flowers!’
The device used by Aaron in the excerpt above is
A. suspense B. rhetorical question
C. oxymoron D. allegory
Questions 6 to 10 are based on William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
6. When Friar Lawrence asks if the bride is ready, he wants to know if
A. Juliet is prepared B. Roseline is prepared C. the corpse is ready D. the bride is dressed.
Use the excerpt below to answer questions 7 and 8.
‘…So tedious is this day
As is the night before some festival
To an impatient child that hath new robes
And may not wear them’.
7. What makes Juliet’s night so tedious is the
A. murder of Tybalt by Romeo
B. arranged marriage between her and Paris
C. eagerness to be married to Romeo
D. unconsummated marriage with Romeo.
8. The literary device used in the excerpt is
A. euphemism B. simile
C. sarcasm D. bathos.
9. The atmosphere of tragedy in the play is created through the use of
A. dreams and foreboding
B. fights and quarrels
C. wars and hatred
D. ideas and dramatization.
10. Shakespeare depicts love and idealism through
A. party at the Capulets’
B. lovers’ tomb at the end
C. brawl between Romeo and Tybalt
D. balcony scene in the second Act.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC. You can pay through Internet Payment
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail