Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2011 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2011 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2011 in PDF.
1. Which Question Paper Type of Literature in English is given to you?
A. Type A. B. Type B.
C. Type C. D. Type D.
Questions 2 to 5 are based on J.C. De Graft’s Sons and Daughters.
2. From it’s resolution of conflicts, the play can be described as a
A. tragedy B. farce
C. melodrama D. comedy.
3. The prevailing theme of the play is
A. love B. social decadence
C. self-will D. affluence.
4. The final harassment of Maanan takes place in
A. Ofosu’s office B. Lawyer B’s chamber
C. Ofosu’s house D. Lawyer B’s house.
5. ‘Everything in this room outrages my sense of beauty undermines my will to create pictures of lasting appeal…
The speaker in the quotation above is
A. happy B. excited C. tired D. frustrated.
Questions 6 to 10 are based on William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet
6. ‘Farewell. – God knows when we shall meet again, I have a faint cold fear thrills through my veins, That almost freezes up the heat of life. I’ll call them back again to comfort me. Nurse! – What should she do here? My dismal scene I needs must act alone. Come, vial’.
The intention of the speaker above is to
A. commit suicide B. commit murder
C. escape from harsh realities of life
D. take a temporary harmful substance.
7. The play reaches the point of denouement
A. at the family feast
B. at the reconciliation of the feuding families
C. when Romeo is informed of Juliet’s death
D. when Romeo kills Paris at the tomb.
8. The news of Juliet’s death is broken to Romeo in Mantua by
A. Balthasar B. Boy
C. Friar John D. Friar Lawrence.
9. In the play, Mercutio can be described as
A. fraudulent B. gentle
C. kind-hearted D. quarrelsome.
10. The plot of the play is
A. simple B. convoluted
C. chronological D. complicated
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC. You can pay through Internet Payment
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More