Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2013 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2013 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2013 in PDF.
1. Which question paper type of Literature in English is
given to you?
A. Type D B. Type I
C. Type B D. Type U
Questions 2 to 5 are based on J.C. De Graft’s Sons and Daughters.
Use the excerpt below to answer questions 2 and 3.
James: Let me swear, woman. And I will swear by my father’s coffin that if…
2. The lines depict James as a
A. traditionalist B. Christian C. pagan D. Muslim.
3. The speaker is referring to
A. Fosuwa B. Awere C. Maanari D. Hannah.
4. Aaron:… All I need really is a place in an Art school, engineering can go hang itself.
The dominant figure of speech in the excerpt above is
A. personification B. metaphor
C. metonymy D. synecdoche.
5. From the play, the character of Aaron represents the
A. new generation B. old generation
C. painters D. art work.
Questions 6 to 10 are based on William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
6. ‘Uncle, this is a Montague, our foe; A villain that is hither come in spite, To scorn at our solemnity this night’
The villain in the excerpt above is
A. engaging in a shouty match
B. holding a sword to commit murder
C. attempting to steal
D. attending a feast uninvited.
7. ‘What, drawn, and talk of peace? I hate the
word As I hate hell, all Montagues and thee
Have at thee, coward!’
The lines above reveal the speaker as a
A. real Montague B. trouble shooter
C. violence seeker D. peace maker
8. Romeo’s mood, at the beginning of the play can be described as
A. frustrated and pensive
B. gay and elated
C. melancholic and sentimental
D. dreamy and hopeful.
9. ‘0 deadly sin! 0 rude unthankfulness!
Thy fault our law calls death, but the kind Prince,
taking thy part, hath rushed aside the law,
And turned that black word ‘death’ to banishment.’
The speaker in the passage above is
A. Apothecary B. Lord Capulet
C. Lord Montague D. Friar Lawrence.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC. You can pay through Internet Payment
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail