Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question and Answer on Literature in English 2014 PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2014 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Literature in English for Year 2014 in PDF.
1. Which Question Paper Type of Literature in English is given to you?
A. Type F. B. Type E. C. Type L. D. Type S.
Questions 2 to 5 are based on Femi Osofisan’s
Women of Owu.
2. In the play, the gods are portrayed
A. saviours of mankind. B. helpless.
C. architects of man’s destiny. D. amorous.
3. Orisaye describes Balogun Kusa as
A. a good leader. B. a great warrior.
C. an enemy and a butcher. D. a friend in need.
4. Erelu is
A. the first wife of the Oba.
B. the oldest wife of the Oba Akinjobi.
C. a courtier to the Alaafin of Oyo.
D. the most brilliant woman in Owu.
5. Balogun Kusa is killed by a
A. soldier. B. god C. herbalist. D. lunatic.
Questions 6 to 10 are based on William
Shakespeare’s The Tempest.
6. In the play, Ariel is identified as
A. assistant to Sycorax.
B. leader to the spirit
C. Prospero’s daughter.
D. Alonso’s wife.
7. Before the shipwreck that occurs at the beginning of the play, Prospero and his daughter have lived in the island for
A. eighteen months. B. two decades.
C. twelve years. D. forty days.
8. Caliban’s intention to rape Miranda is born out of the desire to
A. marry her.
B. destroy the Island.
C. compete with Ferdinand.
D. populate the Island with Calibans.
9. The character associated with savagery in the play is
A. Ferdinand. B. Ariel. C. Stephano. D. Caliban.
10. Prospero is portrayed as a man who is
A. eager to conquer the world.
B. full of mistrust for everybody.
C. more interested in studying than in governance.
D. dependent on the spirits for his survival.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Literature with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Literature for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Literature in English
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC. You can pay through Internet Payment
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail