Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2001 in PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2001 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2001 in PDF.
1. An association between the root nodule bf a leguminous plant and Rhizobium sp. is known as
A. commensalisms B. mycorrhiza
C. parasitism D. symbiosis.
2. Amphibians are normally found
A. on dry land and in water
B. in water and on moist land
C. on moist land D. in water
3. Viviparity occurs in the
A. mammals B. reptiles C. ayes D. amphibians.
4. The jointed structure ii insects that bears organs which are sensitive to touch, smell and vibration is the
A. maxilla B. labium C. antenna D. abdomen.
5. Which of the following groups is the most advanced?
A. Pteridophytes B. Bryophytes C. Thallophytes
6. Most monocots are easily recognized by their
A. short leaves with petioles
B. long and sword-like leaves
C. long and palm-like leaves
D. short leaves with many veinlets.
7. Water fleas, wood lice and barnacles belong to the group
A. arachnida B. crustacea C. insecta
8. The mode of fedding in Amoeba and Hydra is
A. heterotrophic B. holophytic C. autotrophic
9. Which of the following organisms does not exist as a single free living cell?
A. Paramecium B. Volvox C. Amoeba
Use the diagram below to answer questions 10 and 11
10. The structures labelled II and Ill respectively are
A. female organs and rhizoid
B. male organs and rhizoid
C. sporophyte and son
D. annulus and stalk of sporangium.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Complete!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Biology with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Biology for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Biology
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail