Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2003 in PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2003 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2003 in PDF.
1. The umbrella-shaped fruiting body of a fully developed mushroom is the
A. mycelium B. basidium C. pileus D. stipe
Use the diagram below to answer questions 2 and 3.
2. The processes of water loss and intake indicated by the arrows labelled I and II are respectively
A. evaporation and osmosis
B. exhalation and osmosis
C. osmosis and diffusion
D. urination and diffusion.
3. A noticeable adaptation of the animal to its aquatic habitat is the possession of
A. webbed digits B. four limbs C. a wide mouth
D. large eyes.
4. The similarity among organisms belonging to the group will be least within each
A. order B. family species D. kingdom
5. Hermaphroditic reproduction can be found among the
A. annelids and molluscs
B. pisces and amphibians
C. coelenterates and platyhelminthes
D. arthropods and nematodes.
6. One distinctive feature in the life history of liverworts is that they exhibit
A. vegetative reproduction
B. alternation of generation
C. sexual reproduction
D. asexual reproduction.
Use the diagram below to answer questions 7 and 8.
7. Food is stored in the structural labelled
A. Ill B. IV C. l D. II
8. The structures that are common to both plant and animal cells are labelled.
A. II and Ill B. Ill and IV C. IV and I D. I and ll
9. The cell component that is present in a prokaryotic cell is the
A. ribosome B. mitochondrion
C. chloroplast D. nuclear envelope.
10. In the egg of a bird, the embryo is located in the
A. yolk B. embryo disc IV C. chalaza
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! Not Complete!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Biology with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Biology for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Biology
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail