Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2004 in PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2004 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2004 in PDF.
1. The association between termites and the cellulose-digesting protozoans in their guts is an example of
A. commensalism B. saprophyism C. mutualism
2. A state in Nigeria that is most susceptible to desert encroachment is
A. Katsina B. Kaduna C. Taraba D. Kwara
3. A farm practice that results in the loss of soil fertility is
A. bush fallowing B. mixed farming
C. continuous cropping D. shifting cultivation.
Used the table below to answer questions 4 and 5.
Ecological Zone Temperature (oC) Rainfall (mm)
I 45 300
II 32 2000
III 30 2200
IV 15 800
4. High relative humidity will be expected in zones
A. II and IV B. II and Ill C. I and Ill D. I and IV
5. Which of the zones is likely to be a desert?
A. Ill B. IV C. lI D. I
6. The scarcity of food causes a sudden decrease in population size by
A. raising the mortality rate
B. minimizing the rate of competition
C. decreasing the reproductive rate
D. bringing about immigration.
7. The progressive loss of energy at each level in a food chain leads to
A. an increase in the number of organisms at each successive level
B. an increase in the total weight of living matter at each successive level
C. a decrease in biomass at each successive level
D. an increase in biomass at each successive level.
8. A caterpillar and an aphid living in different parts of the same plant can be said to
A. be in similar micro habitats
B. occupy the same ecological niche
C. be in different habitats
D. occupy different ecological niches.
9. The soil type that will be most difficult to plough in a wet season is one that is
A. silty B. sandy C. clayey D. loamy.
10. One adaptation of reptiles to water loss is the presence of
A. claws on limbs B. keratinous scales
C. long sticky tongues D. long tails.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Complete!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Biology with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Biology for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Biology
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail