Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2006 in PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2006 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2006 in PDF.
1. Night-blindness results from a deficiency of
A. vitamin E B. vitamin A C. vitamin K
D. vitamin C
2. The product of excretion common to the mammalian kidney, lung and skin is
A. mineral salt B. carbon(IV)oxide
C. water D. urea
Use the diagrams below to answer questions 3 and 4.
3. Sexual reproduction is illustrated in
A. II B. I C. Ill D. IV
4. A plant that exhibits the type of reproduction shown in IV is
A. Cola B. Ginger C. Bryophyllum
D. Sugar cane
5. An increase in air pressure in the lungs is due to the
A. increase in the volume of the thoracic cavity
B. upward movement of the ribs
C. relaxation of the diaphragm
D. contraction of inter-costal muscles.
6. One basic similarity between nervous and endocrine systems is that they both
A. produce widespread effects.
B. transmit very fast impulses.
C. involve the use of chemical substances.
D. produce precise and short-lived effects.
7. The organ situated in the pericardial cavity of a mammal is the
A. heart B. liver C. stomach D. spleen
8. A unique characteristic of the cervical vertebrae is the presence of
A. large centrum B. long transverse processes
D. zygapophysis D. vertebrarterial canal.
9. In rabbits, the chamber of the heart that receives oxygenated blood from the lungs is the
A. left ventricle B. left auricle C. right ventricle
D. right auricle.
Use the diagram below to answer questions 10 and 11
10. The part labelled IV is for
A. excretion B. nourishment C. protection
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Biology with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Biology for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Biology
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More