Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2007 in PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2007 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2007 in PDF.
1. The organs that will be most useful to giant African rats in finding their way in underground habitats are the
A. eorissae B. nostrils C. eyes D. tails.
2. The increasing order of the particle size in the following soil types is
A. clay sand silt gravel
B. silt sand clay gravel
C. clay silt sand gravel
D. silt clay sand gravel.
3. The causative agent of bird flu is a
A. protozoan B. virus C. bacterium D. fungus.
4. Which of the following is an example of parasitism?
A. Fungi growing on a dead tree branch
B. A squirrel living in an abandoned nest of a bird
C. Mistletoe growing on an orange tree
D. Cattle egrets taking ticks from the body of cattle.
5. One adaptation shown by hydrophytes in fresh water habitats is the
A. leaves reduced to spines
B. poor development of roots and xylem tissues
C. waxy cuticle on shoot surface
D. well-developed roots and supporting system.
6. A crucible of 5 gm weighed 10gm after filling with fresh soil. It is then heated in an oven at 100°C for 1 hour. After cooling in a desiccator, the weight was 8gm. The percentage of water in the soil is
A. 80% B. 60% C. 20% D. 40%
7. The highest level of ecological organization is the
A. ecosystem B. population C. biosphere
8. The mangrove swamp in Nigeria is restricted to the
A. Sahel savanna B. Sudan savanna
C. Guinea savanna D. Tropical rainforest.
9. A biotic factor which affects the distribution and abundance of organisms in a terrestrial habitat is
A. temperature B. competition C. pH D. light
10. In which of the following Nigerian states can mountain vegetation be found?
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Biology with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Biology for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Biology
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail