Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2011 in PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2011 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2011 in PDF.
1. Which Question paper Type of Biology is given to you?
A. Type A B. Type B C. Type C D. Type D
2. The function of the red head in male Agama lizards is to
A. conceal and camouflage the animal from predators
B. scare other males from the territory.
C. attract female lizards for mating purposes
D. warn predators of the distastefulness of the animal.
3. In which of the following species is the biomass of an individual the smallest?
A. Tilapia sp. B. Agama sp. C. Bufo sp.
D. Spirogyra sp.
4. Seed plants are divided into
A. tracfleophytes and ferns
B. angiosperms and gymnosperms.
C. monocotyIedon. and dicotyledons
D. thallophytes and bryophytes.
5. In which of the following groups of vertebrates is parental care mostly exhibited?
A. Reptilia B. Amphibia. C. Ayes D. Mammalia
Use the diagrams below to answer questions 6 to 8
6. Which of the organisms represented are notable agricultural pests?
A. II and IV B. I and IV C. II and Ill
D. land III.
7. An economic importance of the organism represented by IV is that
A. it transmits water-borne diseases to humans
B. it is destructive to farm crops.
C. its faeces pollutes drinking water
D. it helps in the control of mosquito larvae
8. he adult form of Ill is a vector of
A. sleeping sickness B. river blindness.
C. cholera D. Elephantiasis
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Biology with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Biology for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Biology
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More