Download original and up-to date JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2013 in PDF here.
Are you writing JAMB CBT this year? If yes, you need to have the original JAMB Past Questions and Answers for year 2013 That that the most recent update. It’s complete and up-to-date with answers.
Here is the sample copy for the JAMB Past Question on Biology for Year 2013 in PDF.
1. Which Question paper Type of Biology is given to you?
A. Type D B. Type I C. Type B D. Type U
2. The process in which complex substances are broken down into simpler ones is referred to as
A. anabolism B. catabolism C. metabolism
3. The organ which is sensitive to light in Euglena is the
A. gullet B. flagellum C. chloroplast D. eyespot.
4. The organelles present in cells that are actively respiring and photosynthesizing are
A. lysosomes and ribosomes
B. Golgi apparatus and endoplasmic reticulum
C. nucleus and centrioles
D. mitrochondria and chloroplast.
5. Taenia solium can be found in
A. cow B. goat C. dog D. pig
Use the diagram below to answer question 6 and 7.
6. The structure labeled II is the
A. spermathecal pore B. cocoon C. clitellum
7. The organism is found in soils rich in
A. mud B. humus C. clay D. sand.
8. Which of the following describes a characteristic of arthropods?
A. The organism finds it easy to grow freely
B. The organism has a pair of jointed appendages
C. The body is not divided into a number of segments.
D. The body is covered by chitin.
9. Which of the following distinguishes a butterfly from a moth?
A. The wings of butterfly rest horizontally but those of moth rest vertically.
B. Both are active during the day.
C. They have similar antennae
D. The abdomen of moth is fatter than that of butterfly.
10. Which of the following types of feathers is used for flight in birds?
A. Quill B. Filoplume C. covert D. Down.
Download the JAMB Past Question Free Download All Subjects PDF
Not Complete! Not Complete!! No Pictures!! No Answers!
We have invested time and money to compile the whole past questions and answers for you in one eBook. You can buy and download it now
Complete JAMB Past Questions on Biology with Answers for only NGN500 – from year 2000 to 2014 (Up-to-date)
Buy the Whole complete 4 subjects including Use of English and 3 relevant subjects for
NGN2,000 NGN1500 only (Discount of NGN500).
Buy Frequently Repeated JAMB Past Questions on Biology for NGN1000 only
How to Buy JAMB Past Question on Biology
Pay To Ac: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith Bank PLC.
After payment, send your best email address, depositor’s name, subject(s) paid for to my phone number: 08026529647 as text message.
I will send the complete JAMB Past Questions to your email address. You can then download and print or use it like on your computer or phone. Success!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More