Information reaching us has it that the Join Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has re-open their earlier closed registration portal.
That means candidates, who had not started any registration with accredited JAMB registration centres, before the portal closed, will not be allowed to register at all.
Below is the actual stated released by the board;
“The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board hereby direct all candidates who have initiated the process of registration for the 2016 UTME but couldn’t upload and complete their registration process as at Friday 5th February, 2016 to do so within 48 hours starting from 12 midnight on Tuesday, 23rd February 2016 when the website will be opened to 12 midnight on Thursday, 25th February, 2016 when the website will be closed.
“The Board wishes to state that the directive doesn’t cover fresh registration but only those who had either done offline registration or visited our website but could submit.
“The Board wishes to state that all arrangements for the 2016 UTME have been completed and examination will commence as earlier stated.
Important: Candidates should reprint their exam slip to know their exam date, venue and time.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail