JAMB Reported That UNILORIN Will Admit Up To 9000 Candidates For 2016/2017 Academic Session. This is to inform all University of Ilorin aspirants that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have increased the admission quota of University of Ilorin from 7,800 to 9,000.
This was disclosed by the Vice Chancellor Prof. Abdul Ganiyu Ambali during an interactive session with newsmen
According to him, following this development, the institution is currently putting effort towards equipping its laboratories and has also collaborated with investors to build additional 5,000-bed-space hostel in the institution to ensure the institution meets the accommodation demands of its students.
While commenting on the issue of JAMB allowing UTME results to be valid for more than a year, prof Ambali said he is not in support of the idea. According to him, candidates re-writing examinations annually would give them the opportunity to do better than they had done in previous ones.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail