JAMB Score between 150 -179 In 2016 UTME – Your Next Step. If you jamb score is between 150 -179, there is still hope for you. See the 4 Things to do if your JAMB Score is between 150 -179 Aggregate to Still Get Admission this year. Read this and get help.
Apparently, you did not meet the cut-off mark that is acceptable in any known university but that does not mean you cannot secure any admission this year.
You may have concluded that a polytechnic is your best option at this point. However, you can still gain admission into 200Level in a University. Yes! You read right, a university. Have you heard about IJMB Programme? IJMB means Interim Joint Matriculation Board, while IJMBE is the “Examination” itself. IJMB is an Advanced-Level (A-Level) Course, which you take for 9 months, after which you take a final exam that gives you a certificate.
With the certificate obtained at the end of the programme, you can apply for admission into 200 Level in institutions like UNILAG, ABU, UNILORIN, UNIPORT. See full List of Universities Accepting IJMB.
However, if you still want to settle for a polytechnic, the first step to take now is to verify if you have the required cut-off mark for your course of study in the polytechnic you selected during UTME Registration.
The information gathered will enable you know if you are to go for JAMB change of course or institution.
Also you have the hurdle of post UTME to deal with. Experience has shown that most institutions usually repeat their post UTME questions. That means that studying with a post UTME past questions would be of great help. You can download the post UTME past questions of your school of choice
This will equally subscribe you to our one year SMS alert which will notify you via your mobile phone the moment your post-UTME date of your choice institution as well as other relevant information is announced.
Don’t forget also that you need to obtain your JAMB Original Result Slip. This is the only officially recognized JAMB Result and you will definitely require this for your Post-UTME.
JAMB Change of Course or Institution 2016/2017 has begun. Click here to Apply
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More
Tags: JAMB Result