We have received complaints from JAMB candidates that the much publicized 40 marks purportedly added to candidates‘ scores especially those that wrote on the 27th and 29th of February has been withdrawn as the board has revealed that it was actually a technical bug.
Candidates are therefore advised to re-check their scores as to be sure of the right step to take.
For instance, if you are one of those who initially received the 40 marks, now that it has been deducted, your score may likely fall below the cut off mark of your choice institution or course which implies that you may need to go for a JAMB Change of Course and Institution.
It is obvious that some candidates must have exceeded the number of times that they are suppose to check for their results free on JAMB portal. For such candidates your only option now is to get your JAMB Original Result Slip (the one that has your passport photograph on it).
As a matter of fact, every candidate is advised to get his or her JAMB Original Result Slip as this will be needed during admission processing.
JAMB Change of Course or Institution 2016/2017 has begun. Click here to Apply
I Think JAMB is really confused and their mismanagement of the 2016 CBT exam has led to several protest across the country.
Many parents and protesting candidates had called for the sacking of the JAMB registrar – Ojerinde.
Share to others after reading
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000