Jim Ovia Scholarships For Nigerian Students application form is out for 2016. Are you an undergraduate student in a Nigerian University?? If yes, Then you are eligible to apply for the Jim Ovia Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to all potential Nigerian Students. It is provided to create a network of future leaders within Nigeria who can compete globally with their peers, bring new ideas, creativity and are committed to improving the lives and circumstances of people in their respective communities.
– Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria
– Scholarships are awarded on the basis of personal intellectual ability, leadership capability and a desire to contribute to society at large to improve the lives of others.
– Applicants should visit this link to apply
– Create a new account or login with your existing credentials if you already have a Jim Ovia Scholar Account.
– Between September 15 and November 15 when the scholarship application form becomes available, you can begin your application. Ensure to fill out all the data completely and accurately on your application.
Applicants are advised to read the Scholarship application guide
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 15th November 2016 for 2017 session.
For more information visit the official page
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More