JOB TITLE: Development Manager
Employer: Sage Nigeria
At Sage, we are into business software development. Our software manages accounting, ERP, HR, payroll, payments, assets, construction, and real estate. Our solutions travel with you or stay where you want them-in the cloud, on-premises, or both-giving you the freedom to work where you need.
We are recruiting to fill this position
- Responsible for maintaining a productive relationship with vendor, resellers and their customers
- Develop, maintain and improve standard of services to channel and key accounts.
- Driving regional initiatives to promote service offering and educate clients on services and products
- Develop and maintain an account management strategy to ensure engagement and sound relationships with clients
- Training and educating sales and service teams in the business and at key account level on products/service offerings
- Reports sales and performance to management on a weekly and or monthly basis
- Collaborate with Marketing and Management to drive opportunities and events as well as extending the existing stable of offerings
- Preparing and delivering presentations at boardroom level as well as reseller and key accounts events
- Work closely with internal departments to resolve disputes or concerns both internally and at customer level
- Ensure personal monthly sales target, as well as team target is achieved
- Onsite and customer visits form a major part of the position
- Identifying and launching additional upsell opportunities to existing key accounts and liaising with internal departments from product development through to launch
- Ensuring agreed KPAs, targets and contractual agreements with key accounts are managed and achieved/exceeded
- Strong sales and marketing abilities.
- Excellent oral presentation and negotiation skills.
- Solid knowledge of Excel and advanced computer skills.
- A minimum of 2 years team management experience.
- As the position requires the incumbent to discuss business plans with resellers, it is vital that the incumbent has tertiary education in a relevant Business Degree/Diploma or similar experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Business English.
- 3 years working experience in sales and IT industry.
- The ideal person would be one who thrives on initiative and have a strong sense of urgency.
- The ability to drive a revenue number.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More