This is to inform the all newly admitted pioneer undergraduate students of the Jigawa State University (Sule Lamido University) are to pay the following fees for the 2015/2016 Academic Session:
1. ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE FEE
Admission acceptance fee of N2,000.00 per student is to be paid at Unity Bank, Kafin Hausa before the collection of Letter of Admission (obtain Bank teller from Bursary Department).
2. REGISTRATION FEE
Jigawa State Students
Humanity-based Programmes: N30,000.00
Science-based Programmes: 35,000.00
Students from other States
Humanity-based Programmes: N60,000.00
Science-based Programmes: N70,000.00
Students from other Countries
Humanity-based Programmes: N100,000.00
Science-based Programmes: N120,000.00
3. HOSTEL N10,000.00
Optional, based on availability.
Indigenes of Jigawa State are to pay 25% of the Registration fees (i.e. N7,500.00 for Humanities-Based Programmes and N8,750.00 for Science-Based Programmes) while the State Scholarship Board will pay directly to the University the balance of 75% of the registration fees following award of scholarship to deserving candidates.
Female indigenes of Jigawa State and physically-challenged candidates from the State are to enjoy 100% scholarship. It is the responsibility of the students to apply for the scholarship.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000