Latest nursing news reaching us has it that Kaduna State has been selected as the best performing state in the first phase of the 2015 Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Week (MNCH).
A letter by the Country Director of the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), Dr. Bilali Camara addressed to Governor Nasir El-Rufai, said Kaduna State won the prize because its hospitals counselled and tested 84,000 pregnant women for HIV during the period, and referred those that tested positive to a treatment facility.
UNAIDS stressed that the state advanced the objective to eliminate mother-to-child transmission of HIV and pledged $14,000 to support Kaduna State in the next phase of the MNCH Week.
The state’s healthcare system also got a boost as MTN Foundation selected five state hospitals to benefit from its maternity ward support project (MWSP).
The hospitals, according to a statement by the media assistant to the governor, Samuel Aruwan, are, Yusuf Dantsoho Hospital, Kaduna, General Hospital, Kafanchan, Jubrin Maigari Hospital, Birnin-Gwari, Hajiya Gambo Sawaba Hospital, Zaria and the Dabo Lere Memorial Hospital, Saminaka.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000