The Governing Council of Northwest University, Kano, has approved the appointment of Prof. Mustapha Ahmad, as the new vice chancellor of the institution.
A statement by the Head of Corporate Communication of the university, Alhaji Abdullahi Abba, Wednesday, quoted the Pro Chancellor and Chairman Governing Council of the university, Malam Sule Yahaya, as saying that the new vice-chancellor’s appointment took effect from May 4.
The statement stated that until his appointment, Ahmad was a Professor of English Language and Linguistics at the Department of English Language at the Bayero University, Kano.
Similarly, the statement stated that the governing council had also approved the appointment of Malam Muhammad Sani, as the substantive registrar of the university for a period of five years.
The statement also stated that the registrar’s appointment took effect from April 8.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail
Tags: New VC