This is to notify the general public that the chairman, Kebbi State Primary Health Care Development Agency (PHCDA) , Alh Faruk Wakili has described the five- day measles immunisation exercise in Kebbi as successful with the state recording 86 per cent success within four days of the exercise.
He stated this yesterday while fielding questions from journalists in Argungu during inspection visit to the area to monitor the measle immunisation exercise along with the state Integrated Monitoring Committee (IMC).
Wakili said that the exercise had witnessed tremendous turn out of parents at the designated fixed posts for vaccination in all the 21 local governments of the state, saying, “ I believe the exercise is a success because in just four days out of five days slated for the vaccination, we have recorded 86 per cent success of our targeted population and by end of day five ,we would have achieved up to 95 per cent threshold of our target “.
He added that the data collated for the exercise was authentic because the data has been subjected to thorough scrutiny before finally accepting the result.
“ Each day, we collate the data, analyse it, and make corrections before the next day. I told them that there is zero tolerance for data falsification “.
On some of the challenges faced during the vaccination , the chairman admitted that in some of the posts , recorders made mistake while taking records and that the state has only five incinerators for the destruction of syringes, describing it as inadequate.
The state chairman of the monitoring committee, Alh Atiku Ahmad Maiahu also described the turn out as impressive with a call to parents to always make use of opportunities provided by government for any health programme in the state.
Kebbi State is targeting one million children for immunisation against measles within the five days slated for the exercise which started on Saturday, 21st to Wednesday 25th of November.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More