The lifeless body of the former Vice-Chancellor of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA), Prof. Albert Ilemobade, who was kidnapped last week, has been found in his house.
Prof. Ilemobade’s body was found dead on Sunday afternoon at “an abandoned store” inside his compound at ilaje street, Ijapo Estate in Akure, the Ondo state capital.
An Anglican Bishop and close friend to the family, Stephen Ayo-Fagbami told a reporters inside the compound that Prof. Ilemobade’s dead body was found “rotten” at at the early hours of Sunday morning.
Ayo-fagbemi said the decomposed body of the kidnapped Futa Ex-Vice Chancellor had already been deposited at the state hospital morgue.
It will be recalled that the former university don was kidnapped alongside his gateman last week Tuesday from his house.
May his gentle unique soul rest in perfect peace
» Buy & Download Original FUTA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail