Trust me, it’s really difficult to know if your school will write post utme exam this year. The reason is that the federal government had recently announced the scrapping of post utme exam in schools and pegged the admission cut off mark at 180.
See The : JAMB Cut off Mark for All Schools: Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education
This decision has posed a lot of pressure on school managements because of so many reasons. The main reason is that there are too many candidates who scored more than 180 in JAMB and these numbers has exceeded the admission capacities of schools.
This challenge alone could compel some university managements to conduct some kind of screening to weed out some incompetent candidates. And if they do this, I will call it post utme and I don’t know what you will call it. However, some school have started releasing their post utme forms.
Recently, a former Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission, NUC, Professor Peter Okebukola, has disclosed that the scrapping of Post-UTME means that tertiary institutions will now go back to the agreement NUC had with Vice-Chancellors in 2004 when it introduced Post-UTME which is to screen candidates on oral interview and written essay.
He pointed out that tertiary institutions were not suppose to conduct screening for candidates similar to that of JAMB as that was the part of the agreement guiding the introduction of Post-UTME. He lamented that tertiary institutions have since deviated from that agreement.
And now, the truth is that some schools may consider administering any form of screening to fish out the best candidates for admission. The question now is, how do you know if your school will write post utme exam this year? See the best answer below.
How to know if you school will write post utme exam this year
To know if your institution of choice will write post utme this year, follow the instructions below.
- Visit myPastQuestion.com hompage at least 2 times per day: We have Examsguru agents in almost all the schools and they publish all kind of news from different schools. With this, you will informed about information from your school.
- Join Whatsapp Chat Group for your School: This is very important because you will meet your fellow candidates to exchange ideas, share updates and make new friends.
- Register for FREE email Alert! Scroll to the bottom of this website and register for your free email alert using your best email. After that, we will be sending you news from your school write in your email inbox everyday.
- Follow me on Facebook: Make sure you visit my wall every hour because I publish recent school updates there.
Important Advice: Do not stop Preparing for Your Post UTME
This is very important my young friend. You school may decide to call for post utme exam and you will fail woefully if you did not prepare. So, make sure you buy and download your post utme past questions and answers for you school and prepare for the exam. You don;t have anything to loose because no knowledge is wasted after all.
BONUS: Share this guide on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn to download free post utme past questions for your school.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail