Here is the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Obangede Entrance Exam Date.
The entrance examination result into Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery is out.
Prospective student can check their result and print out the result slip in preparation for the admission interview by purchasing the Result Checkers card at designated centres.
The result can be accessed by clicking on the Check result button on the homepage of the College website and login with your examination number and the scratch card pin and serial number.
For more information, please visit the school website
INTERVIEW DATE PER LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA (LGA).
The Interview of prospective student who were successfully in the entrance examination into the College has been slated to hold according to their Local Government of origin as follows
1. Mon. 10th Aug. 2015 Dekina/Kabba Bunu/Okene/Okehi.
2 Tue. 11th Aug. 2015 Ankpa/Ibaji/Igalamela/Yagba East/Ijumu/Adavi
3 Wed. 12th Aug. 2015 Omala/Olamaboro/Ofu/Idah/Bassa/Yagba West /Mopa-Muro/Kogi/Lokoja/Ogori Magongo.
4 Thur.13th Aug. 2015 Ajaokuta/Other States.
VENUE FOR THE INTERVIEW
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail