The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
KPMG is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Financial & Risk Management Executive
Job ID: 116473BR
Function: Advisory – Risk Consulting
Service Line: Financial Risk Management
- We are building here at KPMG Nigeria a worldwide team of Subject Matter Experts in Financial Risk Management covering credit risk, operational risk, market and liquidity risk, treasury and capital markets; and investment risk advisory – focusing on financial services and corporates across different industry sectors
- Experience must have covered financial Industry (Banks and Non banks institutions) and non financial Industry (Oil and Gas, Telecommunications etc) in areas of credit operational, liquidity, market and regulatory compliance risks
- Good understanding of market, credit, operational, regulatory, insurance and liquidity risk types and risk mitigation approaches.
- Understanding of regulatory context for operation of market, credit, operational, and liquidity risks management, including frameworks such as Basel 3 /Solvency II.
- Ability to use financial risk management tools and applications
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, including influencing, negotiation, presenting and report writing.
- Strong understanding of financial risk and capital management principles and techniques and risk-based capital methods.
- Minimum of five O’level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting.
- First degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper.
- Interested in working in an emerging, fast-growing and rewarding market.
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in professional advisory services, risk consulting, banking or insurance with relevant experience in financial risk management.
- Having the FRM designation will be a plus, not a requirement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail