This is to notify all Kogi State University students of the new returning students registration guidelines 2015/2016. The registration guidelines for all returning students of Kogi State University is as follows;
Step 1: Go to any branch of ZENITH BANK nationwide and pay your school fee and obtain equivalent PIN
Note: Students in the College of Medicine should make all payments to UBA Bank Plc and all also obtain equivalent PIN
Step 2: Logon to http://portal.ksu.edu.ng and Click on “Student Login” Link
Step 3: Kindly Login with your Matric Number e.g 12MS1001 and use the word “password” as your initial password to logon to the portal
Step 4: You will be required to update the underlisted data:
-Passport Upload (Red background)
-Date of Birth
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number. Frequently check this mail for updates and information from time to time
Step 5: After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link.
Step 6: Change your Password as required
Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000