KSUSTA 1st Batch Admission List is Out – 2016/17. This is to inform candidates who applied to Kebbi State University of Science And Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) that the 1st Bach list of admitted students is out.
Candidates are to report for registration at the Registration Centre in the Administrative Block of the University with immediate effect.
Candidates are to come along with the originals of all their credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, Local Government Identification Letter, original UTME result slip (If you do not have this document, click here to get yours), JAMB online admission letter and 12 copies of passport photographs.
Cumulative registration fees for Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara States indigenes is N33,500:00 per session per student while for indigenes of other states, it is N85,500:00 per session per student. For foreign students, the cumulative registration fees per session per student is N110,000.00 only.
Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostels are to pay additional N10,000.00 for bed space per session.
Candidates are to note that Registration commences immediately.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000