KTH Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence. Eligible students must have applied for a Master’s programme at KTH as their first priority.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology is a university in Stockholm, Sweden. KTH was founded in 1827 as Sweden’s first polytechnic and is one of Scandinavia’s largest institutions of higher education in technology.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Recipients of the KTH Scholarship will have their tuition fee waived for the first and the second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory. Funding for additional expenses, such as living costs, is not included in the waiver.
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply students must be required to pay tuition fees and have applied for a Master’s programme at KTH as your first priority. Students with a conditional eligibility are eligible to apply for a scholarship. KTH Scholarships are not available for applicants to Erasmus Mundus and EIT Master’s programmes.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: KTH Scholarships will be made, based on the following criteria:
- The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent)
- The University where the applicant’s Bachelor’s degree was awarded
- The selection process and the recommendation of the Director of the applied Master’s programme
English Language Requirement: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, a student must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or programme.
How to Apply: The application deadline for most programmes is 16 January 2017 and applications are made through University Admissions in Sweden, the online application system for programmes offered at Swedish universities.
Application Deadline: The application for the KTH Scholarship will be open from December 1, 2016-January 16, 2017
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000