This is to notify all fresh students of Kwara State Polytechnic that the 2015/2016 online registration starts by 9:00am – 4:30pm daily. Newly admitted students should note that they WILL FORFEIT their admission if they do not commence and end their registration before or by 14th November, 2015.
You are to Upload Completed, Court Stamped and Signed KwaraPoly ANTI-CULT AND GOOD BEHAVIOUR OATH Form along with other stated requirements in the instruction.
Candidates who have been offered admission for programme different from the ones theyapplied for should recheck their admission status as follows; (i) Login to download your 2015/2016 Pre-Screening Application Slip again to retrieve your Student ID and Password on the second page of the result slip (ii) Click on “my data”, then click on “course of study” to ascertain the correct programme.
It is important also for students to register for and obtain their ID Card online. Registration is incomplete without it.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail