This is to inform the general public that the Kwara State University, KWASU Law Degree Admission form is Out for 2016.
The Kwara State University invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Law Degree Programmes in 2016/2017 Academic Session.
1. LL.B—COMMON LAW
2. LL.B—-COMMON & ISLAMIC LAW
General Admission requirements into the programmes are as follows:
Direct Entry Common Law
Direct entry admission will be given to candidates who have first degree from KWASU or any other recognized Institutions; Candidates must also fulfill the Ordinary Level requirements of five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English and any other two Arts or Social Sciences subjects in not more than two(2) sittings.
Common &Islamic Law Requirements
Direct entry admission will be given to candidates who have first degree in Islamic Studies/ Arabic and any other discipline from KWASU or any other recognized Institutions; Candidates must fulfill the Ordinary Level requirements of five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Islamic Studies/Arabic Language and any other two Arts or Social Sciences subjects in not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates with similar five credits in S.I.S.C (i.e. Senior Islamic Studies Certificate) may also be considered.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates shall obtain Direct Entry Form from JAMB and apply for any of the following courses: Mass Communication, Political Science, English Language or Linguistics. In addition, candidates are required to register for KWASU Entrance Examination scheduled to hold on 16th June, 2016
The Entrance Examination fee is N5,000.00(Five Thousand Naira )Only.
Successful candidates in the Entrance Examination will be invited for oral interview to be scheduled by the University.
To register for the entrance examination, visit http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal
Closing date for registration is 11th June, 2016.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail