This is to inform newly admitted candidates of Kwara State University has enable registration portal for 2015/2016 academic session.
Candidates are to follow the instructions outlined below to register;
Note to Returning Undergraduate Students: you must wait until Friday October 23rd to register while for Students in IPS Programme registration will be announced in about 2 weeks. Please be patient.
New Students Registration instruction (For those who have paid)
If you have not yet paid, visit http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/index.php/2014-04-30-09-18-53/tuition-fee scroll down to a rectangular box labeled “Click here NEW Pay Online” and follow the online instructions.
If you are having a problem with payment,
contact us by email at CIThelpdesk@kwasu.edu.ng
Once you’ve made your payment, proceed to;
1. Click on the Student Registration Portal link: http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal/.
2. Enter your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER as User ID and
Surname as Password.
3. Update your biodata and other personal details.
NOTE: An invalid email address is not acceptable and
will be useless . If you do not have an email address, either create one or use the address of someone close to you. This will be our means of communicating to you.
4. At the right, Click on “Registration and Payment”.
5. Click on course registration.
6. Use the check box to select your courses as approved by your department.
7. Click “Save and preview selected courses”. Your
registration is now complete
8. Click “Print Completed Registration form” at the right pane in “Registration Menu”
Note that it is compulsory to print four (4) copies) of your completed course registration form
1. One for the Academic Officer
2. One for the College Officer
3. One for the HOD
4. One for yourself
REMINDER: New student registration ends at midnight on 23 October 2015.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail