Lagos Business School is a community of people committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity and relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large.
The purpose of the Lagos Business School Young Talents’ Programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from
the university. The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and short list suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. LBS will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
The Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme
The Programme will:
– Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty person, researcher and admin staff
– Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching
– Discuss about the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
– Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme
– Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme
Requirements for Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme
– This programme is designed for undergraduates who are in their final year university studies.
– LBS also welcome M.Sc students and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members. These students should be on a first class or second class upper.
– The applicants should not be above 30years old. Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.
– Uchenna Uzo PhD, Senior Lecturer of Marketing Management, Lagos Business School
– Tayo Otubanjo, PhD, Senior Lecturer of Marketing Management, Lagos Business School
– Franca Ovadje, PhD, Senior Lecturer of Organizational Behaviour, Lagos Business School
Application procedure for Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme
– Fill the application form online, send resume and proof of academic standing.
Further details can be given by Ope Oteri by sending a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline of Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme
July 10, 2016
July 29, 2016
Method of Application
Visit the Official Webpage of the Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme at http://www.lbs.edu.ng/lbs_young_talents_programme
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More