This is to inform the general public that the Lagos State School of Midwifery Admission Form 2016 is on Sale.
Applications are invited for admission into Basic Midwifery Training Programme at Lagos State School of Midwifery Igando Alimosho, Lagos. The programme will commence in March, 2016.
Basic Midwifery Training Programme is an aspect o Nursing and Midwifery Education that prepares students to become professional(Registered) Midwives. The Qualification are accredited and graded by the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
WASSCE/NECO or its equivalent with Credit in five(5) subjects including English language, Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than 2 sittings.
AGE LIMIT: 17 – 23 YEARS
STUDY PERIOD: 3 YEARS
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are available at Lagos State school of Nursing Complex, LASU-ISHERI Road, Igando (Inside Alimosho General Hospital) from monday 1st February, 2016 upon payment of N5,000 into Skye Bank Account of Lagos State Government. Each candidates is required to produce a bank teller indicating N5,000 payment at the point of collection of forms in the school.
Account Number: 1770006174
Revenue Code: 4040040
Ministry code: 4320000
Completed application forms with relevant documents (photocopies of birth and educational certificates(WASSCE/NECO) etc) are to be submitted to the Lagos State Schol of Nursing Comples, Igando on or before Friday 12th February 2016 by 2pm.
Examination comes up on Saturday 20th February, 2016 at the Lagos State School of Nursing Complex, Igando by 10am and examination questions will cover English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, General Knowledge, Common affairs and Introduction to Midwifery.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted shortlisted For Internview. Also note that this advert disclaims all other call for applications into the Lagos State School of Midwifery, Igando.
Ministry of Health
The Secretariat, Alausa-Ikeja, Lagos State.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
If you need any of these products or services listed above,
Pay to Account: Ifiokobong Ibanga 2003316090 Zenith bank PLC,
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail