This is to notify the general public Laspotech post utme 2015/2016 form is out. The polytechnic has also released the cut off marks as well as the details of application for the post utme screening exercise. Interested candidates are hereby informed
Eligible candidates are hereby invited for Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) the 2015/2016 Post-UTME CBT Screening Exercise
(A) ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
All candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their Institution of choice, and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 150 in the 2015/2016 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
(B) APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
(1) Candidates are expected to make a payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) .
(2) Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e.
http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill-in their details and print out the screening slip
i. Click on the “Admission” link on the navigation bar,
ii. Select a programme i.e. Post-UTME
iii. Click on “Continue” button
iv. Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username or use your UTME Reg. Number as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabets, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a working email and a valid GSM number
v. Then, Click on “Continue”
vi. Login with your username and password
vii. Click on Pay (you will make use of a web enabled ATM card for the payment)
viii. Complete the application form as appropriate.
(3) You will equally be required and prompted to upload a coloured passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb in size. ‘
(4) Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay Click “Submit” button.
(5) Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at the screening venue and also at a later date, so keep it safe.
(6) Print out your POST-UTME Schedule; bring this along on the examination day.
(C) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
i. UTME Original Result Slip with your passport photograph on it must be presented at the screening centres.
ii. GSM, Calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed.
iii. Parents, Guardians and other unauthorised persons within and outside the Polytechnic will not be allowed at the screening centres during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Purchase and submission of form on-line will close by 11:59 pm on Sunday 23rd August, 2015.
The Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will commence as scheduled below:
Date: Monday 31st August 2015
Venue: The three (3) Campuses of the Polytechnic – Ikorodu, Surulere and Isolo Digital Parks.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail