This is to inform all Lagos State University newly admitted students that the Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2015/2016 is out.
Below are the Required Acceptance fees Payment
- A NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of N20,000 (within a period of ONE WEEK from 16th November, 2015)
- Change of Course Fee of N2,500 (for candidates admitted for courses other than what they registered for in JAMB)
- Indigeneship Verification Fee of N5,000 (for Lagos State Indigens ONLY)
Note that evidence of online payments of all the stated fees (where applicable) are among the documents to be presented during the 2015/2016 Central Screening exercise.
Click Here to pay the Acceptance and other fees on LASU E-Payment page.
While on the LASU E-Payment page, you are required to enter your UTME Registration Number in the Column marked with Matric Number/PaymentID/Application Number
Select Main Campus in the Column for Campus AND undergraduate in the Column for Study Type.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail