The management of Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo wishes to inform all her students that academic activities will resume on Monday, 18th May,2015.
The resolution to re-open the university was reached after a meeting between the Lagos state government, the university’s management and university staff unions.
It will be recalled that the university is yet to resume since they vacated for general elections.
The LASU VC, Prof. John Obafunwa is having a long standing battle with members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU) and Non-Academic Staff Union (NASU), which led to the workers passing a vote of non-confidence on the VC.
However, the waring parties have decided to sheet their swords and continue negotiations in the interest of the students.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More