The management of Lagos state University has released the a final timetable for the screening of all students admitted into the institution for the 2015/2016 academic session
All newly Admitted 100 Level and Direct Entry students of Lagos State Origin who are yet to undergo the Indigeneship Verification are to note that the exercise would hold on Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd March, 2016 at the MBA Auditorium by 8:30am daily.Prospective candidates can now check the status of his or her admission at: http://putme.lasu.edu.ng/putme_admission_checker.php
1. PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND OTHER FEES
All successful newly admitted students (100 Level and Direct Entry) are required to pay the following fees:
A NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of N10,000 (before they can present themselves for any form of verification/screening)
Change of Course Fee of N 2,500 (for candidates admitted for courses other than what they registered for in JAMB)
Indigeneship Verification Fee of N 5,000 (for Lagos State Indigenes ONLY)
Evidence of online payments of all the stated fees (where applicable) are among the documents to be presented during the 2015/2016 Central Screening exercise.
Method of payment
Visit LASU E-Payment portal: lasu.edu.ng/epayment
While on the LASU E-Payment page, you are required to enter your UTME Registration Number in the Column marked with Matric Number/PaymentID/Application Number.
Select “Main Campus” in the Column for “Campus” AND “Undergraduate” in the Column for “Study Type”. Then Click on “Proceed” to continue.
2. SCHOOL FEES INFORMATION FOR THE 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
Note that ONLY the successfully screened admitted freshmen in the 2015/2016 Central Screening Exercise would be eventually activated for the payment of school fees and assigned matriculation numbers accordingly.
3. STUDENTS’ UNDERTAKING FORM
ALL admitted freshmen are required to download and complete the “Students’ Undertaking Form”. The form is available at http://lasu.edu.ng/news/letter_of_undertaking_2014.pdf
4. INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION FORM
ALL admitted freshmen who are Lagos State indigenes are required to download and complete the “INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION FORM”. The form is available at http://lasu.edu.ng/formdownloads/IIVC_form.pdf
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail