Latest news updates reaching us has it that The Lagos State University has received the accreditation from National University Commission for 11 out of 20 of its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
This was disclosed in a bulletin released by the institution on Wednesday.
According to the bulletin, programmes like Law, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Theatre Art, Music, Physiology, Physical and Health Education have been granted full accreditation.
Similarly, terminal and academic masters of Business Administration, Human Resources and Personnel Management and Public Administration were also accredited.
Programmes that were denied accreditation in the undergraduate level include Business Administration, English, French, Philosophy and Yoruba were denied accreditation while in the postgraduate level Masters of Public Administration was not accredited.
It was also stated that programmes like Insurance, Electronics, Computer Engineering and Mechanical Engineering were placed on interim accreditation.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail