Admission into law programme of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has been suspended.
This was disclosed by , Prof. Julius Okojie, NUC’s Executive Secretary.
According to him, this suspension will be in place pending the resolution of issues with the Council on Legal Education (CLE).
It will be recalled that CLE has persistently disallowed NOUN’s law graduates from being admitted into the Nigerian Law School.
“I must say that the law programme in National Open University (NOUN) was approved by the NUC; it is our responsibility.
“When CLE came up with the idea of no part time law, NOUN did not consider law a part time programme by their mode; so they did not stop the programme.” Okojie said.
He urged CLE to consider NOUN’s law graduates and give the institution its quota in terms of how many students they could admit.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More