This is to inform the general public that the Lead City University Post UTME 2015 Date, Cut Off Mark and Registration Details is out.
Lead City University, Ibadan, a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, in 2005, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the following Academic Programmes of the University. The University has graduated six sets of students.
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead Ciity University is GCE O/L, SSCE/NABTEB/ NECO or equivalent credit level pass in five(5) subjects, including English Language, and Mathematics, obtained at not more than two sittings. Those with additional (Direct Entry) qualification such as University Diploma, NCE, IJMB, OND, GCE ‘A’ Level or equivalent professional qualification etc are to proceed from part II. However, candidates awaiting result may apply provided evidence of results would be available before resumption.
Conversion Programmes: Holders of University degrees, HND, ICAN, CIBN or equivalent qualifications may proceed from part III. The University conducts aptitude tests and interviews as part of the screening exercice for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants are to obtain both JAMB and LCU screening forms. Additionally being an ICT driven institution, prospective candidates must have the capacity to operate in an ICT environment.
Please CLICK HERE to download the Admission Form.
Method of Application/Payment
LCU screening forms can be downloaded from our website or procured with a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5000) by bank draft payable to Lead City University, Ibadan. or by direct deposit into the following accounts:
Bank Name Account Number
Zenith Bank Plc. 1012380571
G.T.Bank Plc. 0029591261
Completed application forms should be returned to the Admissions officer, Lead City University P.O Box 30678, Secretariat Ibadan. Tel: 08061633228, 02-2911387
N.B: Notice is hereby given that the Post UTME Screening Examination & Scholarship Interviews will hold on two alternative venues – The University Main Campus in Ibadan (Wednesdays) and Lagos Liaison Offices(Thursdays).
Candidates who did not choose Lead City University initially are eligible to apply and take part in the screening exercise.
Post UME Screening fee: N5,000.
Lead City University & Lead City High School Admission Forms are now available at:
1. LCU Business School: Old Kingsway Building, Dugbe, Ibadan (08061633228)
2. LCU Lagos Liaison Office I: No. 12B Osborne Road Ikoyi, (adjacent to Osborne Foreshore Estate), Lagos. Te: 01-2912629, 07044043322, 07044043333
3. LCU Lagos Liaison Office II: 1km after Lagos Business School, Aja, Lagos. (08051152515, 08093011113)
4. Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 main street, Suncity Abuja.
5. Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
6. Rivers State Liaison Office: Rofbidut Nig. Ltd. 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt. 08030500006
7. Enugu State Liaison Office: Duo Concept Limited. No.23 Ifite Ukpo Street, Off Barry Gold Hotels Junction, Upper Chime Avenue, New Haven, Enugu. Tel:08037046888
Please note that:
The appointed agents acting on behalf of the University are not allowed to collect money from applicants as they will be paid by the University.
A. Faculty of Information Technology & Applied Sciences
Microbiology, B.Sc. *
Computer & Information Science, B.Sc. *
Computer with Electronics, B.Sc. *
Computer with Economics, B.Sc. *
B. Faculty of Social Sciences & Entrepreneurial Studies
Accounting, B.Sc. *
Business Administration, B.Sc. *
International Relations, B.Sc. *
Economics, B.Sc. *
Public Administration, B.Sc. *
Mass Communication and Media Tech. *
C. Faculty of Education (New Faculty)
Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
Education/Computer Science, B.Sc.(Ed)
Guidance and Counselling, B.Ed.
Educational Administration, B.Ed.
Physical & Health Education, B.Ed.
Business Education, B.Ed.
Library and Information Science, B.LS
Education Economics, B.Sc. (Ed)
Education/Social Studies, B.Ed.
Faculty of Arts
English and Literary Studies, B.A
Performing Arts & Culture, B.A
Faculty of Law
NB: The Asterisked courses are available also on Part-Time
» Buy & Download Original LCU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More