Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and leading brewing company in Nigeria, required the services of a Conveyor Maintenance Service Provider.Legal Manager, Operations at Nigerian Breweries Plc
The Organization will be responsible for providing a team of maintenance professionals for carrying out planned preventive and unplanned maintenance activities conveyors, its components and controls within our brewery locations. Each brewery location will have a local team dedicated to it.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Legal Manager, Operations
Reporting to the Company Secretary /Legal Adviser, the Legal Manager, Operations will provide advice on all legal matters to the Breweries and Business Units as well as provide Company Secretariat services to related companies.
• Works with the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser to ensure the Breweries and Business Units are fully compliant from a regulatory perspective.
• Resolves all legal matters emanating from the Breweries/Business Units and ensures that recourse to litigation is a last resort.
• Advises the managements of the Breweries and Business Units on legal matters generally.
• Gives legal advice and opinions on contracts, real property matters, tortuous liability, commercial matters generally, labour and employment matters and all other civil and criminal matters involving the breweries and business units.
• Attends/co-ordinates the attendance by relevant Brewery/Sales personnel of court cases involving the company when the needs arises.
• Acts as Company Secretary to other related companies.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (35) years as at May, 2016 and should possess the following:
Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division).
BL from the Nigerian Law School (Call to Bar).
Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN).
Minimum of 5years post qualification (Call to Bar) cognate experience, preferably both in a law firm and in the Legal Department of a company).
NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
Initiative and drive.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, and transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits
Note that only online applications will be processed. All applications must be received not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their e-mail regularly.
Application Deadline Date
Friday 3rd June, 2016.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail