Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 6 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance,
consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Executive
Division: Material Supply Unit
Reporting to: Marketing Executive
Position Summary and Primary Objectives
- Assistant marketing executive will be involved in the relationship marketing of existing customers as well as making new prospects to increase the customer base of the company.
- He will work directly work with the marketing executives by pooling sales for the company.
- He will involve in driving company’s pool car.
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales option.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvement to each function such as operations, finance e.t.c
- Regular checking of vehicle for proper servicing, adequate fuelling and updated documents.
- Record sales information and maintain customer records.
- Arrange meeting with potential clients.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Make sales of products by establishing and maintaining relationship with the clients, recommending solution.
- Involve in driving company’s pool car.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
Competencies: Education, Training and Experience
- OND in any related discipline.
- Candidates must have at 3 years driving experience with valid driving license.
- Candidates must be conversant with Lagos Road Network.
- Candidates must have at least 1 year relevant and demonstrable experience in marketing.
- Dealing with complexity
- Customer Driven
- Brand Champion
- Strategic thinker.
- Target oriented goal
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Good teamwork skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Goal oriented skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
N30,000.00 per month.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail